|Items||Early Bird Fee||Regular Fee||Online Registration Fee|
|Authors (Regular)||500 USD||550 USD||350 USD|
|Presenter Only||350 USD||400 USD||200 USD|
|Listeners||300 USD||350 USD||150 USD|
|Additional Paper(s)||350 USD/ Per One|
|Additional Page||70 USD/ Per Page|
We understand that times are uncertain due to COVID-19; which is
why we are offering a new, flexible and risk-free cancellation
policy that allows you to register now and transfer from in-person
to live streaming or to cancel for a full refund up to 60 days
before the event with no penalty. If you need to make changes to
your registration prior to the conference please contact us by
1. If the first author is not able to attend the conference, the second author or subsequent author has to pay the full registration fee.
2. In a paper with more than one author, all the authors attending the conference most complete their registration individually.
3. If you register as a Student, you will be asked to email a copy of your student ID card.
4. One regular registration is within 8 Pages including all figures, tables, and references. Extra pages will be charged.
5. Once a successful registration transaction has been completed, confirmation of registration via email would be sent to the email address of the registrant. For some registration types it may be necessary to complete required information – such as attendee name – before the confirmation of registration and invitation letter can be issued.
6. If a registrant is unable to attend an event for any reason, they may substitute, by arrangement with the registrar, someone else of Co-authors or from the same institute/organization.
If the participants request cancellation and refund due to personal reasons, the following refund policy applies.
60 days ahead of the conference: Full refund but 30 USD service fee is excluded
45 days ahead of the conference: 50% of payment refund
Within 30 days ahead of the conference: no refund
Refund requests must be made in writing or via email to the respective conference secretary.
The ICEBI cannot refund or pay any compensation where could not attend the conference is prevented by reason of circumstances which amount to “personal reason”. Such as travel difficulties, visa problems, health issues, financial default etc.
The ICEBI cannot accept responsibility, refund or pay any compensation where the performance of the conference is prevented or affected by reason of circumstances which amount to “force majeure”.
Circumstances amounting to “force majeure” include any event which we could not, even with all due care, foresee or avoid. Such circumstances include the fire, flood, explosion, storm or other weather damage, break-in, criminal damage, riots or civil strife, industrial action, natural or nuclear disaster, fire, adverse weather conditions, war or threat of war, actual or threatened terrorist activity, epidemic and all similar situations beyond our control.
Conference Date and Place Statement
The organizer has the right to change the date and place of the conference under the reason of circumstances such as weather damage, criminal damage, riots or civil strife, industrial action, natural or nuclear disaster, adverse weather conditions, war or threat of war, actual or threatened terrorist activity, epidemic etc. The participants of the conference are obliged to cooperate with the organizer's change and refund policy.